Who Should Choose WordPress?
WordPress has become the fastest growing Content Management System (CMS) on the planet. 29% of all websites use WordPress. The WooCommerce plugin powers 28% of all eCommerce stores worldwide.
You should think about using WordPress if:
- You want to manage the content yourself
- You want to be able to add eCommerce easily
- You add new content to your site on a regular basis
- You need special functionality, like event management
- You have several team members adding content to your site
HTML is the coding language used to present content on the internet. It is the base markup language used for all websites, including WordPress. HTML5 is the 5th and current version of HTML.
HTML5 sites are typically harder to update than WordPress sites, but often provide increased layout and design flexibility.
You should think about an HTML5 site if:
- Your site's content rarely changes
- You have intricate and specialized layouts
- You don't want the increased security maintenance WordPress requires
- You don't need special functionality, like eCommerce
Who Should Choose HTML5?
- Copy Writing
- Video Recording & Editing
- Web & Print Graphics
If you or your staff need WordPress training, we offer custom packages at very competitive rates. Just contact us and let us know your specific needs.